Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel
ArabellaStrasse 5, Munich, 81925, Germany
Phone: +49 89 9232 0
4.1/5 354 reviews
Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel | the international gathering place in Munich
The Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel is located a few subway stops from the city center and only a short distance from the famous English Garden. Our 446 rooms and suites offer modern interiors and balconies with amazing views over the city as well as access to the highest wellness and fitness area in Munich on the 23rd floor.
Experience the unique mix of Munich city life and Bavarian charm while staying at the Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Benefit from exclusive advantages at the Sheraton Club
Bavarian getaway in Munich
"Servus" and welcome to Munich. Visit the Bavarian state capital and learn more about the Bavarian way of life! Spend your next getaway in Munich and visit one of the city's most popular attractions.
Our offer for you includes:
- 2 nights stay
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Late Check-Out until 4pm
- One-day-ticket for public transportation
- Ticket for one of the following attractions in Munich:
Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian film park), Tierpark Hellabrunn (Zoo), FC Bayern Erlebniswelt (FC Bayern football museum) or Deutsches Museum (German museum)
Book now from € 129 per night and discover Munich!
Benefit from exclusive advantages at the Sheraton Club
Reserve a club level room or a suite and enjoy access to our exclusive Sheraton Club at the Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel. Life is better in the Club.
- continental daily breakfast buffet in the Sheraton Club
- tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day
- beverages and canapes each day
- delicious snacks in the afternoon
- tasty hors d'oeuvres and a choice of late night drinks
- newspapers and magazines all day long
- unlimited WIFI in the Sheraton Club
- Internet access in your Sheraton Club room or your suite (wired and wireless)
Be among the first to enjoy the exclusive benefits of our Sheraton Club. Situated on the 22nd floor, the Sheraton Club enchants with stunning views overlooking Munich and the Alps.
Book your club level room from € 149.
Exclusive family suite with 4 bedrooms
The Peak Suite on the 23rd floor is ideal for families with four bed- and bathrooms as well as a comfortable large living area including kitchenette. As this suite combines two executive suites as well as two superior suites, various combinations of these rooms are possible.
- Up to four bedrooms and bathrooms
- Large living room including kitchenette
- Separate entrance in the hall way
- Access to the exclusive Club Lounge on the 22nd floor with continental breakfast, free snacks and drinks all day long
- Free high-speed Internet access in-room as well as in the Club lounge
- Ideal for long stays and families
Enjoy a family holiday.
It's time to remind your family how much fun a vacation can be. Discover our great rates at the Sheraton Munich Arabellapark and you're on your way.
- The children can eat for free
- 50% off the second room
Rates from € 115
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 354 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Arabella Sheraton is an outstanding hotel. I have been going there for the past 15 years and I would not think of staying at any other place in Munich. The service is extraordinary from the persons working at the front desk reception, the concierge and bell men, food services, club lounge and housekeeping. People like Ana Maria, Alexandra, Mario and Jurgen go out of their way to make everything as easy and as comfortable for you as possible. Every member of the staff is extremely friendly and kind. Whenever I arrive, I feel perfectly content in my German home away from home. Without reservation I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Munich.
How to find us
We are a short distance from the English Garden and located in Bogenhausen, a district with countless possibilities.
- Munich Airport (MUC)
- Pinakotheken, Museum disctrict Maxvorstadt
- Allianz Arena
- Bavarian State Opera
- Münchner Volkstheater
- Bavaria Movie Studios
- Beer Garden Hofbräukeller, Wiener Platz
- Beer Garden Viktualienmarkt
- English Garden
- Munich Frauenkirche
- Nymphenburg Palace
- Oktoberfest Munich
- Olympic Parc Munich
- Paulaner am Nockerberg, Strong Beer Season
- Paulaner's Wirtshaus & Beer Garden
- Restaurant & Beer Garden at Chinese Tower, English Garden
- Seehaus at the English Garden
- St. Peter's Church
- Zoo Hellabrunn
- Bavarian National Museum
- Beer- & Oktoberfest-Museum
- Deutsches Museum (German Museum)
- Pinakotheken Munich
- Central Bus Station (ZOB)
- Hauptbahnhof Munich - Central Station
- Motorway Exit A94
- Motorway Junction A9/A99
- Munich East Train Station
- Subway Station Arabellapark (U4)
- Subway Station U4 Arabellapark
- Tramway Arabellastraße
How To Get Here
From restaurants to beer garden, take your pick
Choose from a full range of international and regional cuisine.
- Zur Rostigen Kuh
- Paulaner's Beer Garden
Hours Of Operation
Predestined for conferences
Whether you are planning a conference, a small meeting or a large event - in conjunction with the Westin Grand Munich, across the road, we offer up to 34 convenient meeting rooms with state-of-the-art technology for any occasion.
- 14 meeting rooms for up to 450 participants
- Additional 20 Meeting rooms at the Westin Grand (opposite)
- Pharmacodex accredited, Member of the Bavarian Environmental Pact
- e-mail us
- Request for Porposal